You are invited to submit abstracts to the First World Congress of Neural Monitoring in Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery for oral, video, and poster presentations.
Submissions on all subjects with relevance for neural monitoring in thyroid and parathyroid surgery are welcome.
Abstract submission starts: JANUARY 1, 2015
EXTENDED ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: APRIL 30, 2015.
Late breaking research submissions: JULY 1–31, 2015
- Submissions on all subjects with relevance for neural monitoring in thyroid and parathyroid surgery are welcome.
All abstract must be submitted electronically using our online submission system.
Abstracts submitted by regular mail, or fax will not be accepted.
Outstanding abstracts selected by peer-review process will be offered the opportunity to be published in the journal Langenbeck’s Archives of Surgery (IF=2.16). Although still subject to peer review, these manuscripts, if selected, will be processed through the fast track system and therefore guaranteed early publication in December issue of 2015 of LAS (Deadline for full-text submission is October 15, 2015)
To submit an abstract you must first register to the congress.
- Online registration is mandatory for all participants.
Registration panel for new users:
Login panel for already registered participants:
Only original studies are acceptable. Those already published by September 2015 will not be considered for presentation.
The scientific material selected for presentation at the Congress will be divided into oral, video and poster presentations.
Once the abstract selection process has been completed (early September), authors whose abstracts have been chosen for oral, video or poster presentations will be notified by e-mail.
- Please note that only authors having registered for the Congress and having paid the appropriate registration fee will be included in the program.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREPARING ABSTRACTS
1. Abstracts should be organized as follows:
- A SHORT AND SPECIFIC TITLE WHICH INDICATES THE OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY (IN CAPITAL LETTERS).
- Authors names.
- Institution/Hospital, city and country.
- Background & Aims.
- Abstract category (check the appropriate box from the list provided).
2. Abstracts must be submitted online:
- The maximum abstract word count is 300 words,
- Please type the abstract text within the frame of the online Abstract Form,
- Entire title in CAPITAL letters. Abbreviations should be avoided in the title,
- Abbreviations may be used in the text only, but they must be defined on the first usage,
- References and credits are not to be included in the abstract.
3. Please check the appropriate box to identify the category which best describes the content of the abstract.
4. Preferred method of presentation (oral, poster, or no preference) should be entered in the boxes provided.