- You are invited to submit abstracts to the First World Congress of Neural Monitoring in Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery for oral, video, and poster presentations.
- Submissions on all subjects with relevance for neural monitoring in thyroid and parathyroid surgery are welcome.
- Abstract submission starts: JANUARY 1, 2015
- EXTENDED ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE: APRIL 30, 2015.
- Late breaking research submissions: JULY 1–31, 2015
- All abstract must be submitted electronically using our online submission system.
- Abstracts submitted by regular mail, or fax will not be accepted.
- Outstanding abstracts selected by peer-review process will be offered the opportunity to be published in the journal Langenbeck’s Archives of Surgery (IF=2.16). Although still subject to peer review, these manuscripts, if selected, will be processed through the fast track system and therefore guaranteed early publication in December issue of 2015 of LAS (Deadline for full-text submission is October 15, 2015)
- To submit an abstract you must first register to the congress.
- Online registration is mandatory for all participants.
Registration panel for new users:
Login panel for already registered participants: